I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
Do spreadsheets give you shivers? Are you feeling overwhelmed by the finance side of your business?
If so, now is the time to change your relationship with money, be more financially literate and gain confidence in dealing with numbers.
Fi is a Chartered Accountant and Business Mentor working with purpose-led business owners to help them make a big impact and a healthy profit.
In this episode, Sarah and Fi chat much more than just money. After listening, you’ll understand why planning your financial goals can be a powerful boost for your business!
Fi talks about:
– Breaking down financial planning into scaleable goals so it’s achievable
– Why you don’t need to be ‘ready’ to get those forecasts and plannings done
– The power of manifestation in reaching those goals
– Why forecasting isn’t about ‘getting it right’
– Why you should focus on profit NOT revenue
– Why having a profitable business is key to create impact in the world
– How to plan cashflow for sustainable growth and avoid burnout
– Why you should check on your forecast regularly
– How to get the best value out of your accountant
If you’d like to learn more about Fi and Peach Business Management, you can find her on https://peachbm.com.au/
Or follow her on Instagram @peach.business
Or check her out on Facebook www.facebook.com/peachbusinessmanagement
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.