I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
In this week’s episode of Products to Profits, Sarah sits down with Liv from Tech Studios, to discuss how to use tech to create an amazing customer experience in your product business. Liv is a strong advocate for connecting regional communities with emerging technologies and bringing creativity, fun and a new perspective to the IT industry.
In this episode Liv discusses:
– The importance of a great user experience
– The main things to consider when creating your website
– The importance of copywriting and social proof
– Her top tips for improving tech in your business
– What to look for when hiring a website designer
– How Apps can improve user experience on your website
If you would like to learn more about Liv, you can find her at https://techstudio.com.au/
Or follow her on Instagram: @_techstudio
Or check her out on Facebook: Tech Studio
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.