I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
In this episode Sarah meets with Dannielle and Monique, the founders of the global brand b.box. Danielle and Monique dive deep into their journey of growing their business from their garage, to a brand that is stocked in over 45 countries.
In this episode, Dannielle and Monique discuss
– How to work in partnership in business
– The importance of building a strong team
– The importance of company culture
– How they navigated the Pandemic as a business
– Setting up foundation and process
– How to deal with copycats
– Their top tips for business growth
– Why brand loyalty is so important
If you would like to learn more about B.Box head to https://bbox.com.au/
Or follow them on Instagram: @bboxforkids
Or check out their Facebook: B.box Baby Essentials
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.