I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
As a business owner, you probably know how important social media is for your brand, but how exactly can you take full advantage of this powerful form of marketing?
In this week’s episode Sarah sits down with Chelsea from Blossom Media to discuss how to best use organic social media to grow your product business.
In this episode Chelsea shares
– How to create an organic social media strategy
– The importance of creating content pillars – Why building relationships on social media is so importance
– The common social media mistakes she sees
– The importance of defining your target audience
– How to create an engaged community
– What to look for when hiring a social media manager
If you would like to learn more about Chelsea and Blossom Media head to https://blossommedia.com.au/
Or follow her on Instagram: @blossommedia_
Or check their Facebook: Blossom Media
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.