I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
In this episode Sarah meets with Nadine, a strategic copywriter using words that sell, delight and engage so first-time customers come back for seconds (and thirds). Nadine tells us what exactly strategic copy is, how it can benefit your product based business and how creating strategic touch points in your customer journey will increase sales.
In this episode, Nadine shares
– What strategic copy is and why it’s important for product based businesses
– What is a Building Block product lineup
– How a building block product lineup can create lifetime customers
– Creating strategic touch points in your customer journey to increase sales
– Tips for mapping out your customer journey
– Things to consider when outsourcing your strategic copy
If you would like to learn more about Nadine head to https://candocontent.com/
Or follow Nadine on Instagram: @candocontent
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.