I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
In this episode Sarah meets with Riz, a lawyer with over 16 years of experience and founder of her own ecommerce business. Riz started Foundd Legal as a way to make all of the overwhelming legal side of your business less overwhelming, more accessible and affordable to entrepreneurs. Riz dives into the legal ins and outs of running a fully legitimate, successful and protected company.
In this episode, Riz shares
– The importance of proper legal set up in a product businesses
– Why privacy policies are vital for your business
– Influencing customer decisions with information provided on your website
– Why you need the right contracts for your business
– Advice on “copy cats” Agreements for working with influencers
If you would like to learn more about Riz head to https://founddlegal.com/
Or follow Riz on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/founddlegal/
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.