I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
In this episode Sarah meets with Stephanie, founder from Penny School to talk about all things finances and cash flow. Stephanie talks about how to help women gain the financial knowledge they need to run the business of their dreams.
In this episode, Penny shares
– Why it is so important for business owners to manage their finances
– Why profits are a reflection of a business’s performance, rather than cash flow
– Understanding your financials to protect your business
– Tips on getting on top of your business finances
– Long term cash flow goals What a good account will teach you
– How to bring more feminine energy into your business finances
– Why you should trust your intuition
If you would like to learn more about Stephanie head to https://stephaniemenere.com.au/
Or follow Stephanie on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/penny_school/
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.