I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
In this episode Sarah meets with Anna The Anxiety Coach to chat about how mental health can affect results in your business and tips on how to get your mental health on your side.
In this episode, Anna shares
– Getting back to basics to avoid overwhelm
– How mental health can affect results in your business
– What symptoms of anxiety look like
– How breathwork can help reduce anxiety
– How lifestyle factors can affect your mental health
– When the best time is to seek help
– Tips for creating more work/life balance
If you would like to learn more about Anna head to https://www.annafergusoncoaching.com/
Or follow Anna on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annatheanxietycoach/
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.