I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
In this episode Sarah meets with Naomi, founder of Avarcas Australia. Avarcas Australia started as a side hustle and quickly bloomed into a bonafide business within 6 months.
In this episode, Naomi shares
– Her biggest successes in her business so far
– Going from online to wholesale – turning Avarcas into a 7 figures business
– The biggest challenges she faced
– How outsourcing helped her business grow
– Her advice for new business owners
– Her plans for the future of Avarcas
– Tips for business owners looking to scale
If you would like to learn more about Naomi head to https://www.avarcasaustralia.com.au/
Or follow Noami on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/avarcasaustralia/
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.