I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
In this episode Sarah meets with Lisa Byrne, an award winning marketer who works with female founders of eCommerce businesses to create smart, simple and sustainable marketing strategies for their unique businesses.
In this episode, Lisa shares
– How to create a marketing plan that actually works
– How to track your marketing efforts
– Tips for business owners to get in front of the camera
– The importance of knowing your ideal customer
– Advice for overwhelmed business owners
– Taking your marketing to the next level
If you would like to learn more about Lisa head to https://lisabyrne.com.au/
Or follow Lisa on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisabyrnemarketing/
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.