I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
In this episode Sarah meets with Sarina Lowe, a Partnerships Specialist from The Androsia Connection. Sarina is passionate about all things business, especially marketing and partnerships to help set up effective strategies for businesses to meet their objectives and maximise their potential.
In this episode, Sarina shares
– How strategic partnerships help businesses
– The difference between partnerships, sponsorships and collaborations
– Top tips on how to get started in partnerships for your product based business
– How to maximise existing partnerships
– Why agreements, formal or informal are so important
If you would like to learn more about Sarina head to https://www.androsia.co/
Or follow Sarina on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_androsia_connection/
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.