I’m a Melbourne mum of 2 cheeky teenage boys and 2 super-cute puppies. And I know what it means to juggle motherhood and this crazy thing called life with running a profitable business you love.
I’ve struggled with it at times. But I’ve also succeeded. In a BIG way.
In this episode Sarah meets with Eliza Ludwig, an experienced financial analyst and founder of The Flow Society. Eliza offers Wealth Coaching to make you feel in control of your business and find freedom and fulfilment.
In this episode, Eliza shares
– What a wealth coach is and how they can help your business
– What numbers business owners should be across
– How your financials are connected to your process
– The blocks of scaling profitably
– What the right stage of your business is to seek out a wealth coach
– Things to consider to increase your profits
If you would like to learn more about Eliza head to https://www.theflowsociety.com.au/
Or follow Eliza on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_flow_society/
Subscribe to Sarah’s podcast and leave a review in the comments on iTunes (Apple podcasts): https://apple.co/33oJiAQ
Follow Sarah on Instagram @sarahjcross_official: https://www.instagram.com/sarahjcross_official
Grab this free checklist with my 8 top online resources to help you uplevel your wholesale game INSTANTLY.